Visceral Manipulation is a gentle, hands-on therapy that assists functional and structural imbalances throughout the body through organ specific fascial mobilization techniques. Visceral Manipulation helps musculoskeletal, vascular, nervous, urogenital, respiratory, digestive, and lymphatic dysfunction by working with the dynamics of motion and suspension in relation to organs, membranes, fascia and ligaments.
Neural Manipulation is a precise hands-on therapy that identifies and releases local nerve restrictions while at the same time examines the effect these local fixations have on the rest of the body, and by accessing this relationship, resolves the more comprehensive (global) dysfunctional patterns.
New Manual Articular Approach is a gentle, hands-on therapy that integrates all aspects of the joint including the nerve, artery, bone, capsule, and ligaments, as well as visceral and emotional connections. It involves soft tissue mobilization of the associated bones, while looking at direct and indirect relationships between the bones to each other, as well as other structures of the body.
The following are select resources most commonly requested and available throughout our website and grouped here for your convenience for the topic of Immune Disorders.
- Effect of Health-Promoting Agents on Exclusion-Zone Size
- Factors Affecting Rehabilitation of Infants with Central Coordination Disorders during a three-month-long observation
- Physical therapy for the treatment of respiratory issues using Systemic Manual Therapy protocols
- The effect of a six-week osteopathic visceral manipulation in patients with non specific chronic low back pain and functional constipation
- Post Covid -19 Syndrome
- Osteopathy and Influenza
- Visceral Inflammation and Immune Activation Stress the Brain
- US Physician Recommendations to their Patients About the Use of Complementary Health Approaches
- Cutting Edge: Lymphatic Vessels, Not Blood Vessels, Primarily Mediate Immune Rejections After Transplantation
- Structural and functional features of central nervous system lymphatics
- Nedergaard Explores Why We Need Sleep
- Building Blocks for a New Paradigm of Aging
- Missing Link Between Gut and Brain Discovered With Big Implications for Disease
- Study reveals role of spleen in prolonged anxiety after stress
- The Very Intelligent Choroid Plexus Epithelial Cell
- Scientists Find Vessels That Connect Immune System and Brain
- Brain's immune cells show intriguing links to autism
- Missing link found between brain, immune system; major disease implications
- How to Control Inflammation with Your Brain
- Researchers Find Textbook-Altering Link Between Brain, Immune System
For a complete list of articles and research, visit our Searchable Article Database
Additional Services and Information
Click for a complete list of patient information and resources.
Click to read more testimonials.
Click to read more case studies.
Visceral Manipulation by Jean-Pierre Barral and Pierre Mercier
Jean-Pierre Barral's definitive textbook that discusses the central premise of Visceral Manipulation (VM)as the interrelationship of structure and function among the internal organs and the musculoskeletal system; and how VM can help people with a wide variety of challenges.
Manual Therapy for the Cranial Nerves by Jean-Pierre Barral and Alain Croibier
A practical application of cranial nerve manipulation. Thanks to the wealth of illustrations, it is also an excellent guide with which to visualize the cranial nerves and to understand their many functions.
New Manual Articular Approach to the Cervical Spine by Jean-Pierre Barral and Alain Croibier
With an innovative approach, the authors apply their systems model of the vertebral column to the complexities of the cervical spine, delving into the neural, vascular, muscular, ligamentous, dural, and other systems connections to the cervical spine.
Understanding the Messages of Your Body by Jean Pierre Barral
Barral discusses each organ and its complex relationship with the rest of the body, explaining how pain can originate with an emotional upset that creates distress in an organ, or how a physically damaged organ can cause emotional problems.
Understand the Messages of Your Joints by Jean-Pierre Barral
Each joint is reviewed in terms of its function and the problems that tend to affect it, including discussion of their causes and ramifications for our physical and mental equilibrium.
Manual Therapy Approach to the Brain: Volume 1 by Jean-Pierre Barral
An innovative manual approach to working with the brain that is the result of a rich clinical experience, and a long empirical and pragmatic journey that Jean-Pierre Barral began over four decades ago.
New Approach to the Vagus Nerve and Autonomic Nervous System by Eric Marlien
This book for health care practitioners presents the functional importance of the autonomic nervous system (ANS) in the physiological, behavioral, and psychological balance in humans.
How to Beat the Stress Epidemic; Mind/Body Strategies for Enhancing Well-Being by Eric Marlien
A clear and concise theoretical description of stress and its consequences for health, along with collection of exercises and practices that lead the reader step by step towards physiological, emotional, and psychological balance.
Visceral Manipulation for Female Pelvic Disorders by Olivier Bazin, Mark Naudin, and Jean-Pierre Barral
This book is based on the most common pelvic disorders encountered in clinical practice and provides practitioners with key treatments to aid with patient care and recovery.
Your Inner Physician and You by Dr. John E. Upledger
This lively book describes the discovery and therapeutic value of the craniosacral system in easy, understandable terms healthcare professionals and laypeople alike can understand.
Click for a complete product list of books.