Study Barral Manual Therapies with The Barral Institute
When you study with BI, you gain a lifelong resource for exceptional continuing education and professional support. With every course you take you can be assured of our commitment to provide you with the highest level of instruction and service possible in the classroom and beyond.
BI Alumni benefits include:
- Curriculums designed by the modality developer or top leaders in their field
- Classes taught by practicing healthcare professionals who have completed extensive teaching apprenticeship programs
- Workshops designed to enable you to confidently begin utilizing what you have learned with clients
- Contact hours to satisfy many continuing-education unit (CEU) requirements
- Certificate of Attendance and CEU letter provided on the last day of class
- Networking with colleagues in class and beyond - class roster access e-mailed to you following class
- Certification programs valued and recognized worldwide
- Reduced tuition for course review
- Workshops in more than 400 cities and over 50 countries
- Access to study groups
- Personal online account for accessing transaction receipts
- Skilled educational-services counselors to assist you in registering for workshops, selecting products, and providing general information
- Access to a wide array of support material containing valuable insights into new research, techniques, and best practices
- Free membership in the International Association of Healthcare Practitioners (IAHP)
- Eligibility to upgrade to IAHP Medallion Membership, with benefits that include access to online class review material, enhanced listing status on iahp.com, a customized online therapist profile, and unlimited access to rosters of classes you've attended
Meet All Barral Certified Teachers Here
Thank you for choosing to study with BI. We look forward to sharing these techniques with you and hope this will be an exceptional learning and professional development experience.
Ready to learn about becoming a certified Barral practitioner?
Contact us today to get started.